Saturday, January 9, 2010

One away!


Yes, it was meatloaf. Or do you call it Turkeyloaf? Either way, with just the three of us, (me, Tiny, Brianna), there was 1/2 a loaf left. I'll freeze it so we have something to eat when we get back home.


I was worried whether our custom shirts were done, since I hadn't heard from them since I told them what I wanted on the design. Late last night I sent an email, even though I knew they were closed today. Harold called around 10am and said that my shirts were ready and at the shop. Tiny and I hopped in the car and drove down to Berkeley to get them. I gazed longingly at "Jimmy Beans" on Gilman as we passed by, but Tiny has his heart set on omelettes, so I will forgo twisting his arm.


The shirts are very cute and I am happy with them. They will be even cuter when we are all wearing them onboard and taking our group photo. I still have some last minute things I need today, and I'm organizing what needs to be done, while I hear the sizzle of the fry pan and the essence of breakfast invades my nostrols. Makes it kind of hard to concentrate.


We've already heard from Pee Wee and Tashie, they have set up their housesitter and plans for King and expect to arrive sometime after 12. I'm not sure when Nancy will be here, and Theresia hasn't made it back from wherever she was last night. Once were all congregated, I'm looking forward to our night of Pizza and Partini!

No comments:

Post a Comment